The best hotel offers in Punta Cana and Santo Domingo
Tips for finding the best hotels in the Dominican Republic
- The Dominican Republic is a very diverse country. Before booking a hotel, decide what specific region you’d like to go to. Are you looking for beaches, restaurants and entertainment? Or do you prefer a tranquil place in the Mountains, Jungle or on a remotely located spot? Here you can learn about the different regions in the Dominican Republic.
- Are you looking for getting the most for your money? Then going for an all-inclusive hotel might be the best option to go to. Most All-inclusive hotels in the Dominican Republic are located in the Punta Cana, Puerto Plata and Bayahibe region and offer several restaurants, free activities, shows, gym, night entertainment, games and even nightclubs. You can imagine when enjoying all services inside your hotel, this could save you quite some money.
- Would you like to assure that your hotel is great, then always look at the review score. The more reviews and the higher score, the more likely the hotel will deliver or over deliver expectations.
- Looking to save some money while traveling, then the best thing to do is to travel outside high season. In the Dominican Republic “High Season: are the winter months. From the beginning of December until the end of February + plus eastern, spring break and other major North American or European holidays. Click here to learn more about the best time to got to the Dominican Republic.
- Package deals! If you really want to save money, book a combined package deal including flight and hotel (sometimes even transport transfers)